We are now a part of the Kroger Community Rewards program. If you shop at Kroger and use a Kroger Plus card your purchases can now also benefit our council! A percentage of all purchases, when using your Kroger Plus Card and linked to our council, and the council will receive a quarterly rewards check. It is that simple! Directions on what you need to do are found below…it took me about 5 minutes. If you shop at Kroger I ask and encourage you to enroll today and choose the Pushmataha Area Council, NPO# 87580, as your community rewards beneficiary!
PLEASE share this with the families in your Unit as well!
- To register online go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 87580 or Pushmataha Area Council, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.